Saturday 9 July 2011

Enviromommy Update

I really don't like apologetic posts, where people say sorry I haven't written much lately. So I'm not going to say that. What I will say, is that I will be doing things a little differently from here on in. It's the summertime and my monkeys are out of school, so I don't have as much time to blog lately. I really want to spend some quality time with them and get out and do some fun activities, like camping (which we are doing very soon). So I won't be posting here as often this summer, maybe once a week, but I will be putting up lots funny videos on my new blog Humormommy. Come check it out when you feel like a laugh, I've already got a few up and they are pretty funny. There's some old In Living Color sketches like, Fire Marshall Bill and Vera De Milo, and a super funny SNL commercial parody.

I hope you are enjoying your summer, I know we are!