Friday 15 April 2011

Shelley Elaine, On SNL Weekend Update

I need to post something fun again, I've been feeling very weighed down by all of the messed up stuff happening in the world right now. Since I joined Twitter a few weeks ago, it seems like all I've read and tweeted about is horrible things happening to animals, people and the planet. It's making me feel very overwhelmed. So, I just need to let off some steam and have a little fun. I think that this may be the beginning of Fun Fridays. I am going to try and post funny videos every Friday and see how that works out. We all need a little laughter in our lives, right?

Here's one I watched last weekend and it had me cracking up, I love Kirsten Wig, she's hilarious.


1 comment:

Brighter Scribe said...

Where do they come up with this stuff? Lols!

Post a Comment