Wednesday 4 May 2011

SNL - Iran So Far

Here is a little midweek humor. I've been super busy and extremely exhausted, not to mention down right sad about yesterday's results in the Canadian federal election. So I needed to post something funny to lift my spirits. I really hope this SNL skit doesn't offend anyone, but if it does then I guess we just have a different taste in humor. This is probably my all-time favorite SNL Digital Short (this and "D**k in a Box" are tied for first place, actually), I think it's extremely hilarious and it definitely comes with a warning that it's not appropriate for kids or for people who are offended easily. Enjoy!



PS. Anyone catch "The Voice" tonight and last week? I think I like it. I used to watch American Idol, way back, years ago, but got bored of the same old, same old. The Voice was fresh and I liked that it had all good singers. I also liked that the coaches couldn't see the contestants before they picked them. Anyways I'll keep watching, it's definitely piqued my curiosity.