Friday 25 March 2011

My All Time Favorite Movie Scenes

Okay, I've been reading a lot of enviro and political stuff lately and sometimes it really gets me down (on a side note - I was told when I took Enviromental Studies in college that sometimes you can start to feel depressed when faced with all of the horrible stuff happening to the planet, and it's true. I think that's why many people choose to ignore the issues and stay ignorant, so that they don't have to know and feel bad about what is going on around them). So I've decided to write about something fun. I have a friend who does a lot of movie reviews and she has inspired me to write a little movie review of my own. Or, not really a review, more like a favorite scene list. So here it goes, in no particular order:

Tank Girl - Sand Shower Scene

Watch it here



Dirty Dancing - Learning To Dance (on the log, in the field and in the water) Scene

 Watch it here


Bourne Identity - First Kiss Scene



Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Escape From Cannibal Island Scene



Romeo & Juliet - First Meet Scene



Ever After - Just Breath Scene

(This was the only good quality clip with the scene in it, it goes from 1:31-1:37)


Hackers - Under Water Ending Scene



Moulin Rouge - Roxanne Tango Scene



I am sure I could go on but I won't, for now...

2 comments:

Brighter Scribe said...

Such good choices! I thought I was the only one in the world that adored Ever After! And Romeo & Juliet! YES! YES! YES! I was so young when I saw that! And Hackers and Moulin Rouge! And DIRTY DANCING! YUM! That was like eating a virtual box of chocolates! I'm glad I inspired you! You inspire me too! :D

Keshyra said...

Thanks Kyra! I'm glad you like these movies as much as I do, just more evidence of how much we have in common!

Post a Comment